Custom Control Panel Production Capabilities
Thoughtfully designed for the engineers and technicians who install, use, and service control panels.
Build to Print
Includes engineer-led control panel design reviews to ensure compliance with industry standards and offer recommendations for improved layout, cost, and manufacturing efficiency.
Whether you have rough designs on a napkin or engineered prints, our engineers will work with your team to create a control panel to meet your project requirements within your budget.
Quick Ship Panels
Control panels for the septic system industry, designed to handle standard electrical and horsepower ratings. Our production schedule is set to meet monthly stocking requirements.
We strive to make everything we touch better, not more complicated.
Electrical & Mechanical Design Engineered Control Panels
(Programmable Logic Controller)
Programmable logic controllers (PLC) are the brains of the operation, equipped with programming tools that make them capable of controlling motors, pumps, conveyors & beyond. They can help you save time & money and give YOU control over how things get done.
Our PLC Panels:*
- Built tough to withstand heavy wear and tear
- Solidly built - stuff doesn’t fall off
- Wires are labeled at both ends
- Every wire under a screw gets a ferrule
- Indoor/outdoor rated
- Rated for extreme temp
- Quick disconnect options for signal and power
*this is true for everything we make.
Motor Control Panels
A custom-made Motor Control Panel is essential if you want complete control over your electric motor system. It'll provide the ultimate combination of safety and reliability - both in starting, stopping, and controlling motors within any application imaginable! Not only that, but when it's tailored specifically for those needs with strict voltage & current requirements plus monitoring capabilities. You can guarantee superior performance – this panel will have all bases covered.
Variable Frequency Drives (VFD)
RNB Controls provides you with the highest quality VFD Controls that will optimally meet the voltage frequency requirements of your electric motors.
Our Variable Frequency Drive Panels range from a single pump to multi-panel builds for industrial applications. Looking for lots of integrations? Our panels can integrate a variety of components from:
- Harmonic Filters
- and any other components required.
All sizes of Variable Frequency Drives (VFD) - smart versions of motor control.
Custom MCC’s (motor control / pump stations)
Designed to optimize the energy use and operation of your motor-driven applications.
Our engineers collaborate with you to determine the best design solution to work with your unique system to increase productivity, ease of use, and decrease operation costs.
Our Motor Control Panels can include:
- Electro-mechanical starters
- VFD - Variable Frequency Drives
- Solid State Controllers
- Low to medium-voltage starters
- Communication packages
Power Distribution Panels
A custom-designed power distribution panel gives you the highest level of safety & reliability for every voltage and amperage range, including battery backup allowing you to supply the entire electrical network with managed power for optimizing all power requirements for your field devices.
Our Power Distribution Panels:
- High/Low Voltage Enclosure Design
Provides a separation of high voltage (480 VAC) equipment from low voltage (24 VDC / 120 VAC) equipment
- Pre-Wired Current Transformers
Easier to install by eliminating field wiring of current transformers
- Above Line / Below Line 120 VAC Branch Circuits
Allows for automation maintenance and troubleshooting when the main disconnect switch is open
- Local Fieldbus Compatible I/O
Allows remote monitoring of circuit breakers for enhanced diagnostics (Profinet or EthernetIP)
- Internal Pre-Wired Receptacles for 120 VAC Devices
Easier connections to external panels requiring 120 VAC power and eliminates need for external connections
Better Control Panels = Empty Swear Jars
Get A Better Box with cuss-free installation that is easy to service and use.
Move your industrial equipment easier and faster with a skid assembly, the all-inclusive support structure. This metal frame comes complete with cross beams and mounting brackets to securely mount control panels, electrical cabinets, pumps - you name it! Liftable using heavy machinery or forklift; get things done in less time without sacrificing the quality of service. Embrace the power of convenience today – invest in a skid assembly!
- Mechanical & electrical control system assemblies
- Solar skids
- Battery backup systems
- (Motors, valves, pumps)
Septic System Control Panels
Tired of navigating clunky, uncooperative control panels that make you fill the swear jar? Our septic system control panels have been ergonomically designed and expertly engineered for durability in any environment with users ranging from newbies to experienced pros; our products provide an intuitive user interface that can be installed quickly and maintained easily–glove-friendly! No more struggling against subpar technology; we ensure field technicians have what it takes to install, use and service easily.
Septic system products:
- Pump & Actuator Control
- Lift Station
- Alarm Control
- Cellular notifications
Quality Management, Testing & Documentation
- We understand how important it is that every QC document is a special customer driven document.
- We mandate multiple quality checks throughout the build process. The panel does not proceed to the next stage until the production manager signs off for its quality inspection at the respective stage it is presented.
- RNB always powers up every panel and commences a complete point to point review of every wire landed. Then we fold in our customer driven objectives and their special considerations in the final QC checklist. Upon panel shipment, a set of drawings and a signed copy of their QC checklist is provided in every panel.
- We have the ability to connect a VPN to our customer’s engineering departments to allow them access to their powered control panels in our shop. This allows them excellent flexibility in dropping their code, setting up their IP’s and running their own diagnostic tests to document that the panels are ready for the field.
- After the completed FAT test, RNB can ship the panels anywhere in the country for our customers.
Proven Manufacturing Process
While every project is unique in its deliverables, we have outlined the 5 steps to our manufacturing process.